Monday, September 29, 2008

aBoUT mE?

nothing special about me...ermm....
my full name is Raihana Ramli..it's the best name right?hahaha...my family n my fren at primary school juz call me ana...i address myself ana and when i chatting with my fren in ym or nasyidfm chatroom majority of my fren call me hana...erm..i'm a simple girl..
what do you want to know about me hah?
i live at sykfield village.i was born on 25th april 1995 at about 1.02 pm on the election day.being the youngest in the
family i have 4 beloved sisters.
my mom is Jannah Adnan and she work as a remedial teacher at SK Abi.my dad is Ramli Jaya who work as a technical assistant at Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR) Kubang Pasu Kedah.
my eldest sister is Nurun Najwa (kak wa) who work as a teacher at SMK Sri Gombak.She is 26 years old and she is already married.Alhamdulillah now she has a cute daughter name Nur Iman Alia.i juz call my niece iman..for me my sister is very strict but sometimes she is cheerul..she graduated from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
my second sister is Nur Faizah (kak jah), her age is 24 and she is working as a IT coordinator.she is a quiet person but at the same time she's talktive (i don't understand her character).sometimes she always scold me but she kind..erkk...she always give me a present or something else.(pening aihh nk describe dia)...she's being graduated 2 months ago from Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)...
my third sister Raudzah (odah)...hehehe....my chubby sister...she is 22 years old and she study at Universiti of Cardiff United Kingdom (medic)...she is a kind person and soft hearted...she always serrender with me..thats very good!haha...i always bully her.
my 4th sister Naurah (kak ah), she is 19 years old and now she study at International Islamic Universiti of Malaysia (IIUM) (medic).she also a strict person but she always advise me to be a good person...emm...she's good right?
me?i was studying at Sekolah Kebangsaan Abi, my primary school but now i study at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Agama Perempuan Kangar (SMKAP) or Kangar Islamic Girls School (KIGS)..(^_^)...i'm not a good person..wuwuwu...thats all about me..
I LoVe mY FamILy aNd aLL mY sIsTeR ....miss them so much...muaxxx
!!! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment